Homepage / Latest Reviews - no new content - DavidGlos
Don’t have an exact date, but the homepage / ‘latest reviews’ section has been showing the A3 Sportback review for a good 2-3 months now.

I wonder what the sites new owners have planned, as the updating of content seems very slow. Even in a Covid-world or delayed launches, ‘other’ motoring websites are regularly adding reviews for new models.

Under the News section, the Ford Kuga PHEV recall story that broke perhaps 10 days ago has just appeared on 18th August!

...slight thread drift (already!) but scrolling down the new A3 Sportback review, I was amused to see that included as one of its top three rivals is the Peugeot 308 (alongside the Mazda3 and the Merc A-Class), but the BMW 1 Series isn’t even mentioned! Can’t see too many people who want a German ‘premium’ badge settling for a Pug 308.
Homepage / Latest Reviews - no new content - mcb100

Just a guess that because HJ is now owned by, ultimately, VAG, they've had other priorities in keeping the business running. Staff still on furlough?

Homepage / Latest Reviews - no new content - _

Just a guess that because HJ is now owned by, ultimately, VAG, they've had other priorities in keeping the business running. Staff still on furlough?

Possibly, but the info on the London congestion charge hasn't been updated.

Presumably, all they care about is the critics of Vag cars, plenty of which was warranted.

My own feeling is that the site will fade away slowly.

And as I mentioned elsewhere, why plug Amazon for everything.

There are plenty of uk suppliers available, as well as halfords who are available in most towns and have a shop where you can get help.

Try getting that help from an Amazon shop who are pretending to be in the uk.. but when you look closer are actually 8000 miles away.

Edited by _ORB_ on 20/08/2020 at 09:02

Homepage / Latest Reviews - no new content - bathtub tom

I wanted to look at the specs for KIA Niro - nothing. Try it.

Homepage / Latest Reviews - no new content - _

Try the Kia website then...Just a suggestion.....

And my recent queries with KIA have been promptly replied towithin 24 hours.

Homepage / Latest Reviews - no new content - alan1302

And as I mentioned elsewhere, why plug Amazon for everything.

When you click on the item in the reviews and buy from Amazon the site makes money from that sale - that's why they are keen to plug Amazon

Homepage / Latest Reviews - no new content - Avant

"I wanted to look at the specs for KIA Niro - nothing. Try it."

I did and there were plenty of specs, although they need updating for the 2, 3 and 4 Niro models now current.

I think this may be a browser issue: we had this come up in a fairly recent thread I think. If you think it may be this, Email kalpesh@honestjohn.co.uk and he should be able to help.

Homepage / Latest Reviews - no new content - edlithgow
Can’t see too many people who want a German ‘premium’ badge settling for a Pug 308.

And vice versa, of course