Vauxhall Corsa - Retrofitted alternative for OnStar for UK - ggabu500

I have a UK 2016 Vauxhall Corsa which is factory fitted with OnStar.

Since OnStar is being turned off on 31/12/2020 in the UK, I need to find a retrofitted alternative.

The main features I am looking for are:

• Must work in the UK - Essential
  • Automatic SOS calling to Emergency Services in case of an accident - Essential
  • Location Tracking via an app on an Android device/smartphone - Essential
  • Vehicle Diagnostics - Preferred but not essential

I am not technically minded, so ideally, the device's vendor could also come out and fit it for me.

I am not tied to any budget (within reason), so I would consider any options available.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Vauxhall Corsa - Retrofitted alternative for OnStar for UK - elekie&a/c doctor
On star is Vauxhall,s own safety/security system . As far as I’m aware there is no aftermarket Equivalent alternative.
Vauxhall Corsa - Retrofitted alternative for OnStar for UK - paul 1963

Actually Doc it's owned by GM, I to own a Vauxhall and am considering another next ( Astra Sri vx) on star is useful and I would miss it however I believe they now have there own version, Vauxhall magazine dropped through the door yesterday and there was a mention of it although in order to get it you need to buy a new car, luckily for me the time to replace will be before it's switched off and we will be buying new again.

Vauxhall Corsa - Retrofitted alternative for OnStar for UK - RT

Actually Doc it's owned by GM, I to own a Vauxhall and am considering another next ( Astra Sri vx) on star is useful and I would miss it however I believe they now have there own version, Vauxhall magazine dropped through the door yesterday and there was a mention of it although in order to get it you need to buy a new car, luckily for me the time to replace will be before it's switched off and we will be buying new again.

In a statement, Opel said it would introduce a new system based on PSA technology, named Opel Connect, debuting on the all-new Corsa in 2019 and due to be rolled out across the range by 2024. Vauxhall is likely to offer an equivalent system in the UK.

Vauxhall Corsa - Retrofitted alternative for OnStar for UK - Lee Power

The newer designs of Vauxhall products will just have a clone version of the Peugeot / Citroen SOS & connect systems fitted.

IIRC all new Astra & Insignia are still a couple of years away so who knows with these old GM designs at the moment.

New Corsa, Crossland X & Grandland X are all already PSA Peugeot / Citroen in disguise so they should be available with the current PSA connected system.