Mazda MX-5 - My apologies in advance - ohsoslow

Having SORNed my MX-5 at the beginning of this emergency I am considering renewing the tax at the beginning of May. This I believe will give me time to complete all of the planned work about the house so I can enjoy it with a clear conscience.

Not that we intend to travel far but a drive around the nearby countryside would be nice having taken the lock-down seriously..

This will no doubt be a signal for the weather to go completely pear-shaped and it will then stay wrapped up in the garage. Therefore it will be my fault when the sky falls in for the rest of the summer, so make the most of this sunshine. I am very sorry!.

Mazda MX-5 - My apologies in advance - badbusdriver

The weather has already gone a bit pear-shaped up here in North East Scotland!. The last couple of days there have been showers around, not to mention a surprisingly chilly wind (when the sun is away). This morning has seen some heavy showers and it is still spitting away, and next week also looking a bit unsettled.

But i'm glad to hear it isn't just me affecting the weather. As a window cleaner i'm often told, "You'll bring on the rain"!.

Mazda MX-5 - My apologies in advance - gordonbennet

Good, glad we've got someone else to blame, it's usually me washing the cars that can turn the most beautiful of days into a miserable soaking.

Mazda MX-5 - My apologies in advance - Manatee

Do you mean June? Good chance it will be OK. May, June and July are the least rainy months on average:)

Mazda MX-5 - My apologies in advance - Trilogy.

No need to apologise, I hope your fears come to fruition.

Do you mean June? Good chance it will be OK. May, June and July are the least rainy months on average:)

Yes, June. I often have trouble remembering what day we are on, I didn't think I had got as bad as confusing months yet!

As predicted, the sky has fallen in here, heavy showers, hail and strong winds so car is now taxed but tucked away in the garage!

Mazda MX-5 - My apologies in advance - Engineer Andy

Same here. I blame the ice cream van making an appearance all last week - it's like a rain dance to the tune of Popeye the sailor man!

Mazda MX-5 - My apologies in advance - Manatee

As predicted, the sky has fallen in here, heavy showers, hail and strong winds so car is now taxed but tucked away in the garage!

Next week looks better. And you can't tax it for part of a month - well, you can, but you'll still pay for the month.

Mine's not SORN'd - tax is only just over £10 a month anyway on my 1.5. So I'm ready. All I need is somewhere to go.