Peugeot 308 SW - multpile fault codes connected to fuel system - teresa ager

Hi all, looking to get some informed advice if possible please.

My Peugeot started throwing up engine fault messages a couple of weeks ago saying the ebs system had a fault and demanding I stop the car - the control computer would then go into limp home mode. I took it off the road for a couple of days ad then tried again on a warmer day - problem seemed to have gone.

Unfortunately the respite didn't last and I barely got it home this morning. A quick trip into my local kwik fit got me a list of 10 error codes its kicking out

p0263, p0272, p0266, p1199, p2291, p0093, p0490, p1234, p1490, p0087. The garage confirmed p0087 is low rail pressure and p0490 is the exhaust gas recirculation less than minimum. A bit of googling has revealed some of the others to me all of which seem to be to do with the fuel system. Kwik fit guessed it might me to do with the Peugeot fuel additive and advised me to find a dealer. So far the only garage I'e managed to get hold of wanted to charge £65 just to look and were dropping in lots of "could be several major and expensive problems" comments.

Any ideas what it could be and likely repair costs / recommended garages in Nottingham area? Without going into details money is a major issue here - I've had a couple of setbacks in the last year and despite being a teacher I am also a single parent and broke!

Peugeot 308 SW - multpile fault codes connected to fuel system - elekie&a/c doctor
Fault codes are pretty much meaningless unless you have the tech data to support them. However, as a cheap and easy way to start the fix process, I would suggest you get the diesel fuel filter replaced.