Renault espace manual 1998 2ltr 8 valve petrol - No spark - Doreen Hynes

I have a 1998 2ltr 8 valve renault espace petrol,on completion of an mot test it failed to start the garage checked the vehicle and suggested the fuel pump had failed,the car was towed back home where a eww pump was fitted the car still did not start,on checking there was no electrical power to the pump also no spark at the spark plugs all fuses and relayes were ok,diagnostics checks will not log into this vehicle, up to the mot the car had been trouble free ,can anyone please tell me what has gone wrong.

Many thanks

Doreen.

Renault espace manual 1998 2ltr 8 valve petrol - No spark - elekie&a/c doctor
Not too sure why a new fuel pump was fitted for no spark,however the most common culprit for no ignition at the coil ,is a failed crank/flywheel sensor. System needs to be tested properly.

Thank you but a new crank trigger sensor has been fitted and still no spark .

Renault espace manual 1998 2ltr 8 valve petrol - No spark - elekie&a/c doctor

Not sure if this model is fitted with a crash/inertia switch that shuts down the engine contril system in the event of an accident. If not,then you will need to find a renault indy garage that is familiar with this system.It is not complicated.

Renault espace manual 1998 2ltr 8 valve petrol - No spark - Brit_in_Germany

Could it be that the signal from the key transponder is not being received correctly?

Renault espace manual 1998 2ltr 8 valve petrol - No spark - hardway

My data for that show somewhat unlcearly that it is fitted with an inertia switch somewhere bottom front right of the engine bay.

White and yellow wires if that help.

Thanks everyone will try and let you know,