Churchill Insurance rate of NCB - Logician

I have a second car on which a separate NCB has to be built up. as part of the process of looking at the market when the insurance came up, I wanted to know what rate of NCB Churchill were applying, the renewal notice simply said 3 years. My policy refers to NCB building at the current scheduled rate, and the Churchill website does not show any schedule of NCB. I rang the dog and got a reply that amazed me, they would only tell me the rate applying if I cancelled my policy.

Was the dog having a bad day or is this Chucrchill's usual policy? If it is, what is the point of it and do other companies have the same, because it is not something I have ever come across before?

Churchill Insurance rate of NCB - Avant

Both my and SWMBO's cars are insured with SAGA (Send All Grannies Away) for very competitive premiums. Although I only moved mine to SAGA in May, having been with Volvo Insurance for the first year, when I asked for a quote for the newly-acquired BMW, as an extra policy, they were happy to allow me to apply my 9 years' NCD to the new policy, again with a very reasonable premium.

The above is only any use to you if you're over 50.

That's interesting, I'm well over 50, but no quote I have had from Saga in the past has been anywhere near competitive, so I have not bothered with them, but if I could get the full NCB from the policy on my main car, that might make a difference.

Churchill Insurance rate of NCB - jc2

Interesting-two years ago Saga suddenly came up with a VERY low quote having been very expensive in previous years.

Churchill Insurance rate of NCB - ExNHS

Avant is not quite correct.

Saga (Cruises) stands for Sex And Games for the Aged.

Avant is not quite correct.

Saga (Cruises) stands for Sex And Games for the Aged.

You must be a Premium Member!