Golf 1.6tdi se DSG - VW warranty - privateinvestor

Good afternoon,

I would be grateful for some advice.

RE: Interior trim

My manufacturers warranty runs out in 2 days. I have discoverend some loose interiro trim on my car. Will VW cover this;and, how can I get an appointment at the VW s******ship within the warranty period. What if i'm offered an appointment that is a few days over the warrnaty period/deadline.

I bought the car as a one year old car and the car has a standard 3 year new car warrnaty. The loose trim i think is due to a poor dealer repair carried out under the first owner where the infotainment was repaired and probably necessiated removal of said trim.

Any advice, appreciated.

Golf 1.6tdi se DSG - VW warranty - RobJP

Email VW GB - right now. That way, the time and date-stamped email can be shown as notification of a fault within the warranty period.

Then, call the dealership on Monday, explain the situation, and ask for the car to be booked in for inpsection.

Golf 1.6tdi se DSG - VW warranty - privateinvestor

THanks

Golf 1.6tdi se DSG - VW warranty - Cluedo
Just as rob says - get it reported and it should be ok. I know VW are not known for their excellent customer service but a few days won't make any difference. Plus if you can prove it was a dealer repair that should be covered for 12 months anyway.