qashqai 1.5dci .. no dpf version - high pressure smoke from oil filler with cap on - jayelectrician

hello all
now this happened a few years ago and has happened again today.(sort of)...will run you through what happened.

car is a 1.5dci nissan qashqai +2 ,non dpf bought from new. its not a 4wd (has the renault 1.5dci engine) 2010 reg
im a very carefull driver, dont push it hard, and change gears at around 2k revs, just for your info in case that helps.

cars been serviced from new at the intervals in service book. by an indy.

at 2 years old with around 25k mileage first time it happened . . . was driving for around an hour, country lanes, had to pull to one side to let a lorry pass in narrow lane, got stuck in the mud.
now i tried to get out of this bog but im no good in this situation.

i will say tho, i did not try for long . i must of tried a few times and no more then a couple minutes in total and at say 10 sec bursts of trying to move car toward the road. i was just wheel spinning everytime, and i dident look at revs, so dont know if i overdone it or not but i was listening to the sound of the engine trying not to overdo it.

all of a sudden, wife shouts theres smoke!....i sht myself ....popped the bonnet and ...sht myself again..oil filler was like a gas stove kettle, smoke at high pressure streaming from oil filler (with the cap on btw)
the smoke was to my untrained eye, whitish grey? more white tho i would say. smell.. i dont know, just smelled of oil tbh.
so, i left it for 10 mins took cap off and smoke wafting out , took around 20 mins to clear. also i tried dipsick, not much from there. tractor pulled me out, went to nearest garage and changed oil.
i will point out, there seems to have been no loss of oil or coolant. and oil temp gauge was just in the middle where it normally is.
now this is where you can call me an idiot.
I did not do anything about it to investigate even tho it was in warranty :roll: altho i was going to , but as it was driving fine, i did not urge myself to.

now today, got stuck on a strip of grass, wheel spinned a couple times, thought, im not doing this! and checked the engine...no stream of smoke, but, took cap off oil filler, and had some white smoke, but only a very small amount. ive read this is normal tho for a diesel, to a certain degree.

car now has 78k on it. it drives all good, no oil loss or top ups needed between services, (12k)
and coolant changed at the 4 year mark. also, no white mayo under oil filler cap (yes i been reading lol)
altho i said no loss to coolant when first happend, when garage did change the coolant it lost some, so when new, the level was half between min max lvl, when changed at 4 years it was at say the 1/4 level. but ive read this is normal?.

I think ive covered everything for you to get your teeth in for now, but prob not lol.
guys, thanks in advance for your time reading this, im just worried about it a little, always in the back of my mind.
i will pop back tomorrow about same time.
All the best
john

ps, just a little info, in case it matters. i started to do oil and filter changes myself, noticed few days ago, changed oil. with the oil drained, i put key in to turn electrics on, oil level monitor pops up with full bars and ok. so will book into indy to check it.