Vauxhall Zafira B - Power Steering Issues & Misfiring - LeeCT
Hi,

I recently bought a Zafira B and at first it was working fine, a little misfire but nothing major.

Anyways a couple of days ago the steering for very heavy so I decided to topup the fluid with Dextron 2 i think recommended via local garage. couple of days after that I heart what seems to be a pop noise and heavy steering back, similar to a pipe bursting off due to excess pressure. When checked the fluid has leaked all over the floor, it has even managed to get on the plastics above the reservoir as if it had burst all over. but I can't seem to get close enough to have a good look, It's booked into the garage tomorrow and hoping it is just a pipe but just wondering if anyone has had anything similar?

Also when I bought the car there was a fair bit of engine oil on the engine from overfilling or careless topping up and this is reflected on the dipstick. I have a misfire on all four cylinders which I can only assume is the coil pack but the misfire is throwing fluid out the end of the exhaust so not sure what is going on there but again any help would be great...

Thanks in advance

Lee