Ford Focus Estate - 1.6 TDCi - Vacuum leak - 3uga

Hi !

I need some assistance in finding vacuum leaks on the ford focus tdci engine. I didnt manage to find any past topics on this and the simtoms may be common to other cars with the same make and model.

The problem is that I have intermitent actuator movement. On idle the vnt should stay open but since I noticed some lag on acceleration I looked on actuator movent wich was intermitent. The actuator would open the vnt and slowly close it and again open it.

I tested the actuator and is fine. Vacuum pump seems to work ok having a constant power of suction without any fluctuations. The vacuum piping seems to be ok and thats for what i can see and feel , but for whats behind the engine I couldnt check and doesent seem to have loose/moving parts that coud damage it ,and is of hard plastic pipe.

I'm wondering if anyone knows and weak spots for vacuum piping o this type of engine. My last 2 problems with boost apeard after overusing the engine with hard acceleration and a loaded car. The first time the mechanic had not found a source of the problem, he just checked hoses and somehow vacuum leak stoped without a evident problem. Now same boost problem after hard acceleration.