Ford Mondeo - Radio codes - Heathland
Hi, can someone help me please?...I put a new battery in my wife's 07 plate Mondeo, fitted with a 6000CD radio. We did not have the radio code for it, but I got one from an e-bay site today. It does NOT seem to work. The radio serial number (obtained by using buttons 1 & 6) came up as 053472; I was given the code 7204. Having entered the code I pressed 5 to save it, but it didn't save. The enter code ---- came up again with [1] after it. I tried it again (in case I had mis-entered it), the same thing happened but with [2] at the end. Am I dong something wrong or is this perhaps the wrong code or could the radio have been re-coded at some stage, she is 2nd owner.
Ford Mondeo - Radio codes - Galaxy

Does your serial number begin with an "M" or a "V" ?

If "M" then you have been given the correct keycode for your radio, and so I don't know what the problem is, I'm afraid.

However, if it starts with a "V" then I'm afraid it's the wrong code. You can only get a keycode for a "V" serial number from a Ford Main Dealer, or there are people on Ebay who claim they can supply them for a fee.

Nobody on here can do Ford radio "V" keycodes, I'm afraid.

Ford Mondeo - Radio codes - elekie&a/c doctor

To be totally sure you have the correct serial number,you need to pull out the radio and check the numbers on the white label,usually found on top of the radio casing.Then follow instructions as above.

Ford Mondeo - Radio codes - Gavgo

Hi There,

yes you are correct but we do supply them 65% cheaper than Ford sell them at check out OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk

Regards

Gavin