Peugeot 407 V6 Petrol (2006) - Peugeot 407 Depollution System - Mrken

Hi HJ,

I'm in dire need of help. I drive a 2006 Peugeot 407 V6 petrol and it gave me a depollution system fault a couple of months ago, followed by a heavy misfire. I visited my dealer and since it was due for service it was given a major service and replacement of 4 ignition coils. The fault did not go away and actually became worse. 2 days ago the engine just cut off and the vehicle cannot be started. Again I towed it to the dealer and it was plugged onto the computer and it gave the following faults:

P0480: Fan (GMV1) high speed relay chopper....

P0075: Fault; Variable valve gear solenoid

P0443: Purge canister solenoid control

P0081: Defaut electrovanna de distribution...

P0261: Injector number 1 command fault

P0267: Injector number 3 command fault

P0273: Injector number 5 command fault

P0264: Injector number 2 command fault

P0204: Injector number 4 command fault

The dealer is stuck with the vehicle and doesn't know where else to look. Please assist.

Peugeot 407 V6 Petrol (2006) - Peugeot 407 Depollution System - Railroad.
Sounds like you have a broken wire, faulty relay, blown fuse or poor connection somewhere resulting in a loss of feed to several components. What amazes me more is the dealer (and I assume they are a Peugeot dealer) seems to be playing parts darts by what you say. I'd complain to the dealer by saying you're paying good money for 'experts' to diagnose your problem, but that expert is far from what they appear to be.