Citroen Grand C4 Picasso 2014 VTR - rails/bars? - Cyrill666 {P}

Hello,

I'm currently on my 3rd C4 Grand Picasso over nearly 7 years (all contract hire) and I'm now considering the new 2014 model. Previously the cars all had roof rails (which I need), however I'm not really clear on the roof rail/bar setup on the new model - can anyone enlighten me?

I'm considering the base spec (VTR) as it seems like a good price at the moment. The Citroen brochure appears to indicate that roof rails are not included in the VTR and VTR+ spec level, although I may be misreading it.

Thank you,

Gary.

Edited by Cyrill666 {P} on 02/06/2014 at 22:50

Citroen Grand C4 Picasso 2014 VTR - rails/bars? - I'm a Pane

Hello,

I'm currently on my 3rd C4 Grand Picasso over nearly 7 years (all contract hire) and I'm now considering the new 2014 model. Previously the cars all had roof rails (which I need), however I'm not really clear on the roof rail/bar setup on the new model - can anyone enlighten me?

I'm considering the base spec (VTR) as it seems like a good price at the moment. The Citroen brochure appears to indicate that roof rails are not included in the VTR and VTR+ spec level, although I may be misreading it.

Thank you,

Gary.

Correct. VTR and VTR+ do not have the rails as standard. You can however buy a set which uses fixing points in the door frames and thus provide horizontal bars for roof boxes etc. Costs about £150.

Hope that helps!

Peter