A-M Spring Concours @ Ragley Hall - RickyBoy

Took this in on Sunday. What a delight to wander amongst so many desirable examples in glorious conditions, etc., etc., apart from that new(ish) Rapide S!

The Works Team had one on display on their pitch. What an ugly mutt that is from the outside, although the interior is simply sublime. Was it modelled entirely on the Panamera? Certainly looks that way.

Some real quirky stuff from way back in time with one particular convertible example looking as though it had just been discovered in/rolled-out of a hay barn. No idea what it was (should've read the display card I guess). Plate was 1 ATC. Took many pics but can't post 'em here?

My wifes father was a spark for many years at A-M in Newport Pagnell and he managed to get me a nmuber of factory visits and subsequently on a 'workforce track day' at Silverstone when they launched the wedgelike Lagonda – another 'mistake' in my eyes. Got driven round the circuit a couple of times by none less than a certain Mr Moss.

I'd certainly plump for a new Vantage if I had the cash mind...

A-M Spring Concours @ Ragley Hall - bathtub tom

>> No idea what it was (should've read the display card I guess). Plate was 1 ATC.

A green, three litre, 1956, Aston Martin (but I can't find the model).

A-M Spring Concours @ Ragley Hall - RickyBoy

It's a convertible too and possibly ralleyed(sp) as it has a sort of spotlight high up on the front n/side windscreen/roofline? I have a couple of 1MB snaps of it. Is there any method (a central/junk email address perhaps?) of me making those available to view anywhere here?

All of my many digital pics currently reside on my iMac in iPhoto. Now, whilst I engage in many aspects of 'new technology' and am no Luddite I certainly don't entertain any of the 'social media' aspects/sites, etc. so don't ask me to stick 'em on F***book, t***ter,Tumblr, Instawotsit.

Failing that I guess it would have to be an enclosure in a personal email to yourself bathtub tom?

Best,
RB