Citroen C1 1.0 edition - Citroen C1 Whirrling noise - Ronneh

I've had this for 2,600 miles now and when it's cold the engine makes i a whirrling/whoosing noise when it accelerates. I notice between 0-30 mph.

With it being brand new I wouldn't expect it to be broken, but I've never had a brand new car before or even a petrol.

I wish I could explain the noisre a bit better, but I just don't know if this is normal at all?

Citroen C1 1.0 edition - Citroen C1 Whirrling noise - Collos25

Why not take it the main agents new cars do break down and parts break.

Citroen C1 1.0 edition - Citroen C1 Whirrling noise - skidpan

Why on earth have you been driving a new car for 2500 miles with what you susoect is an odd noise.

Take it back.

Citroen C1 1.0 edition - Citroen C1 Whirrling noise - oldroverboy.

Why on earth have you been driving a new car for 2500 miles with what you susoect is an odd noise.

Take it back.

Ditto, and ask them to go out with you in the car to listen to the noise.

Better safe than sorry. even if it might be nothing, (and take a boc of chocs for after in case you are hearing nothing untoward)

Citroen C1 1.0 edition - Citroen C1 Whirrling noise - Bromptonaut

Daughter's B/F has one which sounds quite 'throaty' under acceleration - probably characteristic of being a 3pot.

If it's new and under warranty then just take it to the dealer and ask for an opnion.

Citroen C1 1.0 edition - Citroen C1 Whirrling noise - Ronneh

I've had the car for 2,500 but only noticed it recently, I apologise for the wording there.

Yes I am going to take it to the dealer for an opinon, thank you

Citroen C1 1.0 edition - Citroen C1 Whirrling noise - Louise212
Did you find the cause I've got a 5 month old c1 just under 2500 miles and am noticing a strange noise also
Citroen C1 1.0 edition - Citroen C1 Whirrling noise - Avant

Moved to Technical I must have missed this 2 years ago.

Citroen C1 1.0 edition - Citroen C1 Whirrling noise - Louise212
What??
Citroen C1 1.0 edition - Citroen C1 Whirrling noise - Gibbo_Wirral

Follow previous advice and take it back