Ford Mondeo Zetec 2.0 2001 plate - Petrol - Help with bleeding radiator and coolant system - AndyLF

Hi guys,

I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction when bleeding both radiator and coolant system on a Mondeo Zetec 2.0 2001 petrol car. I've been trying to find a way of doing it but as I'm no mechanic, looking for a step by guide online with some pics of what pipes it is that I need to unplug is really difficult to find especially for my type of car.

Can any of you help?

Much appreciated

Cheers

Ford Mondeo Zetec 2.0 2001 plate - Petrol - Help with bleeding radiator and coolant system - Collos25

Just remove the expansion chamber cap the heater on full heat and idle for twenty minutes all the air will come out .Thats of course if there are no faults.

Ford Mondeo Zetec 2.0 2001 plate - Petrol - Help with bleeding radiator and coolant system - jc2

Should not need doing-most Fords are self-bleeding.If you're still worried,get yourself a Haynes manual-buy or get from your local library.

Ford Mondeo Zetec 2.0 2001 plate - Petrol - Help with bleeding radiator and coolant system - AndyLF

I have a haynes manual... will it show me what to do in there?

Ford Mondeo Zetec 2.0 2001 plate - Petrol - Help with bleeding radiator and coolant system - thunderbird

I have a haynes manual... will it show me what to do in there?

Try looking in it and reading the text.

If there are any instructions follow them.

How hard can it be?

Check the link to a previous post I created explaining the issues with my car...

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=103552...4