Fiesta 54 plate - Fiesta 4500 rds radio code - alicks
Can someone please help . I bought a great little fiesta van last week everything worked perfect , but the old owner couldn't remember when it was last services , piece of mind told me to get it serviced and that's all great , but the garage must have disconnected my battery and now I've lost my radio , need a code but there's not one in my paperwork can someone please help
M045710 is the serial number , any help much appreciated
Fiesta 54 plate - Fiesta 4500 rds radio code - Braunschweig
The code is unique to each radio. You could try this decoder - www.floodle.net/extra/ebayinfo/car_radio_decode.ht...l (did a quick Google search, not sure if it works!), or this one www.freefordradiocode.co.uk/fordm.html.

Edited by Braunschweig on 16/07/2013 at 01:00

Fiesta 54 plate - Fiesta 4500 rds radio code - Galaxy
Can someone please help . I bought a great little fiesta van last week everything worked perfect , but the old owner couldn't remember when it was last services , piece of mind told me to get it serviced and that's all great , but the garage must have disconnected my battery and now I've lost my radio , need a code but there's not one in my paperwork can someone please help M045710 is the serial number , any help much appreciated