Vauxhall Corsa D 1.2 - Accident damage - Martd

Corsa hit from front left at mini roundabout by heavy high crossover vehicle. I had just managed to stop but she hadn't seen me and hit me at 10-15 mph, coming from nearside to offside and slighlty towards me since she was turning right. Damage to front panel, plate, Vauxhall grille, offside light cluster pushed out to offside. Couldn't open bonnet since lid edge crunched in at centre catch, but no loss of any fluids. She has accepted full liability and car is at garage employed by her insurers from whom I am claiming. In view of impact direction I asked whether my tracking would be checked, but was told that, since no front wheel has been directly hit, it would not be done, and that this was a general insurance rule. Is tracking likely to be damaged? I would like to keep the Corsa for a few years (2.5 years old) and don't want feathering wear of front tyres in future. Has anyone any ideas about the mechanical side, and also the insurance side, please?

Vauxhall Corsa D 1.2 - Accident damage - Peter.N.

If the wheels or chassis have not been hit there is no reason that the alignment should be out but it doesn't cost much to have it checked if you are not happy about it. If they don't think it necessary get them to put it in writing.