PCN when machine failed to produce ticket - GMC555

To my surprise I have received a PCN from Premier Park Ltd. I was there at the time and date specified but the ANPR system machine failed to produce a ticket after I put in my registration and paid the £2.00 (all-day charge). As a precaution I left a note on the top of my dash, pointing out that the machine had failed to produce a ticket even though the fee had been paid.

I certainly paid the fee, as a pasenger in my car will confirm. Problem is - it is my word against theirs. I have revisited the car park to check it. In addition to the ANPR camera facing the entrance there are 2 other cameras there - 1 looking down on the machine and the other looking into the car park itself. I feel that I should ask them to check the footage from these before proceeding any further. If however they say that the charge still stands then I feel that I should ask for the relevant footage to be made available (uneditied of course).

Would you have any other advice please? I feel as though I am being ripped off by this outfit and have no wish to pay £60 or £100 when their faulty machine was responsible!

Thanks.

PCN when machine failed to produce ticket - FP

As always, Pepipoo is your friend.

www.pepipoo.com

PCN when machine failed to produce ticket - GMC555

Many thanks, will try.