Enter Honest John's Kit Competition An awesome prize is up for grabs every week | No thanks

My new car was wrongfully advertised as having DAB radio - can I claim compensation for mis-selling?

I have just bought a very nice Volkswagen Golf from a Volkswagen dealership, which cost £9750. When advertising the car, the first selling point was that it had a DAB radio (a £150 extra).Two days after purchase, I find the radio is not DAB. Do you think I should seek some form of compensation?

Asked on 9 March 2018 by Rob Young

Yes, the £150 difference in the new price of DAB. You can probably get a DAB adaptor for that.