Can you suggest an eight or nine seat vehicle with removable seats?

Are there any used, eight or nine seat minibuses with removable seats to make it suitable for my dogs? I do not want a van.

Many van-based MPVs will allow you to remove the rear seats. The Volkswagen Caravelle is one example. Although removing the seats is a two-person job and you'll need someone to store the seats when you're not using them.

For our full list of van-based MPVs, see: vans.honestjohn.co.uk/van-top-10s/top-10-van-based...s