What's best: Kia Picanto or Hyundai i10?

We need to replace my wife's Toyota iQ, with a 2/3-year-old small car that's as reliable and easy to drive/park ( and with automatic transmission).
I've read your used car reviews of the Kia Picanto and the Hyundai i10 and they seem to rate the two cars as pretty much neck-and-neck in all respects. So the only factor that seems to be different between them is the Kia's longer warranty.

Am I missing something? If you had to make this choice, which car would you favour?

Asked on 29 December 2017 by Penner

Buying used, the current shape i10 is better. The Picanto only bettered the i10 from this year when it got its excellent steering and suspension.