What Super fuel do you recommend?

I've followed your advice for a number of years regarding premium fuel, both petrol and diesel. I usually put BP Ultimate or Shell V Power in both cars, a petrol MINI and a diesel BMW X3. I appreciate that you may not be able to give testimonials, however, is one better than the other? Both cars have only had the premium fuels since being purchased from new. Your thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated.

You mean 'Super' fuels. 'Premium' fuels is the misnomer used by oil companies to describe regular fuels. I always used Shell V-Power, but where an oil company such as Shell, Esso or BP advertises the benefits of its Super they have to be true or the Advertising Standards Authority comes down on them like a ton of bricks.