When will the petrol Ingenium engine be launched in the Land Rover Discovery Sport?

Any idea when the petrol Ingenium engine (252PS already in Jaguar F-Pace) will be launched for Land Rover Discovery Sport?

Asked on 22 May 2017 by A_M

Production of the engine started in February. First to get it was the F-Pace. The Disco Sport, XE and XF can't be far behind. But Ralph Speth has a problem over corporate average CO2 and the only way to keep EC corporate average CO2 fines down is to produce more diesels, so I think they are holding back production of the higher CO2 petrol engines for that reason.