Are there any tables that show comparisons of NOx levels in all cars?

I want to replace my diesel Estate with a petrol SUV. The Ecoboost engine would be a good choice but I believe the NOx levels are very high. Are there any tables that show comparisons of all cars?

Asked on 21 April 2017 by Michael Atkins

Never seen any accurate comparison tables of NOx. However, the EC has introduced new real world drive cycle tests for NOx and you can expect results for new cars to be published by the end of the year. This is in addition to a new fuel economy/CO2 drive cycle lab test from September.