What second-hand luxury petrol alternatives are there to my Jaguar XF diesel?

I want to replace my much loved Jaguar XF 3.0 Portfolio diesel. Having browsed a Mercedes-Benz forecourt and found only used diesel cars on offer, I would be interested to hear your suggestions for petrol alternatives to the Jaguar. Are all luxury car brands firmly wed to diesel technology?

Asked on 21 February 2017 by Ceri Calvert

You can get the Jaguar XE and XF with a 3.0 V6 supercharged petrol engine. The Mercedes-Benz C350e is petrol hybrid. The fabulous S500 plug in hybrid has a twin turbo V6 petrol engine. The BMW 3 Series, Audi Q7 and Mercedes-Benz E-Class petrol hybrids are all available to order.