Is it time to replace my old 2002 Honda Civic with the newer Honda Civic 1.8 i-VTEC?

I travel 8000 miles a year and need a car to replace my ageing 2002 Honda Civic SE Sport. It's still great to drive but I only use the car at weekends as I go by scooter round London. A Honda dealer has a 1.8 i-VTEC T1 for £9745 on 17-inch wheels with 22,000 miles. I need a quieter car on the motorway now and like Honda reliability and approachable dealers. It may not be a very exciting car but I suppose it's not bad looking. Is it worth a look?

The 1.8 i-VTEC Civic is the Civic to get. Ultra reliable and Real MPG very good.