Can I get all weather tyres fitted on my new car instead of what the manufacturer puts on?

When I order a new car for Spring 2018 I would like it on all season tyres rather than what the manufacturer is fitting at the time. What would be the best approach to achieve this?

Asked on 27 January 2017 by modelman093

You'll have to do a deal, but the car will come from the factory with whatever tyres the factory fits. You can't specify all season tyres except on a Renault Captur, a Peugeot 2008 with Grip Control, a Peugeot 3008 with Grip Control or a FIAT Panda or 500L Trekking. Anything else, the dealer (or you) will have to try to re-sell the tyres the car came on. Probably cheaper to simply get the all weather tyres fitted yourself and try to sell the standard tyres on eBay.