Is this a scam?

I'm selling a car, listed it last night around 8pm on various websites. Just after midnight someone sent a text then followed up with the following message this morning;

"Thanks for getting back.. please consider it sold and i am ready to pay your full asking price i am buying it For an In-Law as a Gift but don't worry about the pick up,Would Deploy a shipping agent to View, Inspect and pick it up..I'll like you to send me your address so that the agent can figure it out ...Moreso,I Hope Condition is as Stated...Kindly Forward me your PayPal details(PayPal email) Or Details For Bank Transfer so i can proceed with the payment Thanks."

I am suspicious this may be a scam. It looks similar, but not identical, to others I have seen on various forums. What are your thoughts?