Can you suggest a small reliable hatchback for older drivers?

We are in our early eighties and want to buy a reliable 2-3 year old small 5 door hatchback. All we require is power steering, a chain cam, a heater, a radio and parking sensors. We mainly drive locally, about 2000 miles per year. Reliability, economical servicing and running are the prime considerations. What would you recommend?

You can get a brand new Dacia Sandero 1.0 TCe Access for £5,995. Chain cam, but no radio, no electric windows and no spare wheel. The better equipped Ambience model is £6,995.