I am looking to change the water coolant on my 2007 Kia Ceed 1.6 diesel. Is there a procedure to do this?

I am looking to change the water coolant on my 2007 Kia Ceed 1.6 diesel. Is there a procedure to do this? Is there a bleed valve and is there a drain plug on the engine block and radiator? I have tried to find a Haynes manual but they don't appear to have one. Any advice would be most appreciated.

Asked on 16 November 2016 by David

Answered by Alan Ross
The simplest way to drain the system is to disconnect the bottom rad hose( after removing the coolant filler cap) but make sure that the engine has cooled down.

Not aware of a bleed screw.
Tags: coolant