New petrol car with tow bar nose wight 90kg or more - recommendations please?

I currently drive a diesel Hyundai i30 Tourer, but due to a growing family and changing interests I am looking to change it. One of my main requirements for the replacement vehicle is that it needs to have a tow bar nose weight of 90kg or more, but not much longer than the I30 Tourer due to parking restrictions. I was considering the Hyundai Tucson 1.7 CRDI SE Nav but with the current ground swell against diesel cars I am undecided. My budget is £20k to £30k could you recommend a petrol vehicle that would meet these requirements?

Asked on 14 November 2016 by ijm67

Sorry, we don't carry that information in a readily accessible databank. But for £20k to £30k the answer might be the new Hyundai Tucson / KIA Sportage 1.6 T-GDI GT manual: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/kia/kia-sportage-2.../ Or, very much cheaper, the £15,000 Dacia Duster 1.2 TCe 125 4WD that has a six-speed 'box and is correctly geared for towing: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/dacia/dacia-duster.../