new car

Hi, I have an Audi Q3 1.4 TFSI auto on order for delivery in November. I suspect the delivery may slip into December. Given that the car will have a 66 plate will I lose less money at trade in if I delay delivery and registration till 2017? Thanks, David.

A bit, but not much. And, of course, you'll lose a bit more on your p/x. I don't think it's worth depriving yourself of the new car over Christmas, and the longer you leave it the greater the chance of a plunging sterling induced price increase.