Buying a Ford Mondeo - Powershift or manual?

I have decided to take your advice and buy a Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI. However could you recommend which variant would be the best buy ie: 140PS,or 160PS, and whether the PowerShift gearbox is preferable. What are the pitfalls of this gearbox?

Asked on 1 August 2016 by gluv5301

The 140 is less subject to stress and is powerful enough. The wet clutch Powershift has been a lot better than the dry clutch fitted to lower powered cars. About as reliable as VAG's six-speed DSG. Absolutely must have fresh fluid and filter every three years at about £200.