KIA Carens making a squeaking noise - what is it?

My 2014 KIA Carens has covered 16,000 miles and started emitting a squeaking noise from the underside rear whenever the engine is worked hard. This happens perhaps every 800-1000 miles. It continues for around 10 miles, then ceases. If I pull over to investigate, with the engine idling, it ceases, and bouncing the rear suspension does not recreate it. Any idea what it might be?

Asked on 6 June 2016 by Roger, Glossop

Reads as if not enough oil is getting to the turbo bearings so you need to replace the turbo bearing oil feed and oil return pipes which are probably partially blocked with carbon.