Which SUV is most comfortable for a disabled driver?

I have recently become disabled and need a comfortable automatic car. I am 6'4 tall and need comfort and powered seats for both the passenger and driver. I would like a glass roof and a powered tailgate to help with wheelchair loading. I also need heated seats as I get cold on occasions too. The only car I have found which fits all these criteria is a Hyundai Santa Fe. Which whilst I can afford blows my budget. Any other suggestions?

Asked on 20 March 2016 by stebe

The direct alternative is a KIA Sorento: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/kia/kia-sorento-20.../ but to get all that kit you have to go to the £42k KX4. However, the new KIA Sportage comes as a high spec 1st Edition at £31,645: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/kia/kia-sportage-2.../ And that has both a 'smart' self-opening tailgate and electrically adjustable passenger seat.