When does Citroen C5 production stop?

I was going to change my Citroen C5 Estate for a new Skoda Superb Estate, an Audi A4/A6 Avant or a Volvo Estate. After test driving all the options I have concluded that the comfort of the C5 suspension is unsurpassed and I will buy another. When is the production run of the C5 Estate scheduled to end?

To get the comfort you have to make sure it has Hydractiv 3 Plus suspension. I think Citroen is now working on an air ride system and that will be offered on the next generation of DS5 and C5 from around 2017.