New small automatic car for 80-year-old

I'm looking for a car a car for my 80 year old Mum. She is 100% fine driving at the moment but I am realistic that could change at short notice in the future and there seems to be some really good PCP deals out there at the moment which only require a 2 year commitment. I am struggling however to find anybody offering a car with the automatic transmission other than Audi who's PCP deals are less competitive and try to draw you into upgrading the car at the end of the contract with the equity accrued which my Mum is unlikely to need. Where is best to source a car with this specification?

Asked on 2 November 2015 by londonmark

Go to a leasing broker such at www.dagauto.com or to www.lingscars.co.uk for a tailored deal. They will be able to advise of manufacturers offering short-term leases.