A good drivers car to sleep in?

What cars are good to sleep in (occasionally) - back seats down making a bed with duvets or sheepskins ? I tried a golf but it was too small. I've been comfortable in a Mercedes estate but I also want a car that handles well. I was thinking BMW 330d.

Asked on 23 September 2015 by backanalien

Latest Honda Jazz. Honda Civic 5-door and Honda CR-V 2001-2006. Original Toyota RAV-4. Don't know of any 3 Series you can comfortably sleep in. The seats do not recline to meet the rear squabs. Best driver's car, probably a Honda Civic 2.0 litre Type S, which was 5 door, but with a detuned Type R engine.

Tags: buying