mazda space saver

I have been quoted:
'The Space Saver comes as a complete kit from the manufacturer and is a really great kit, and it fits perfectly where the normal blow up kit goes. It is supplied with an all new wheel surround that also incorporates gaps for the jack & brace that is part of the kit. The cost of this is £377.50 + VAT'

This sounds OTT, compared with other mainstream manufacturers.

What do you think? Is there a third party space saver kit available? Can you suggest any alternative options?

Yes, Mazda charges a fortune for its aftermarket space saver spare kit. Your alternative is to try to piece something together with bits from www.tyremen.co.uk or My Tyres (bit.ly/2I7N1bv)