Need a small car that can carry my golf clubs

I want to buy a new small car, which is large enough to accommodate my golf clubs. Ideally the car would be 1800mm in width including wing mirrors to fit into my garage.

I'd like the car to have five doors and a small 1.2 litre engine. Not stressed by the cost (up to £17,000 to spend) but it must carry my clubs and fit into the garage. What do you recommend?

Your problem is finding a car wide enough to accommodate your golf clubs lying sidways, yet narrow enough to fit your garage. Bur you might get the clubs into a Skoda Rapid or a SEAT Toledo.