which of these or an alternative?

Which would you recommend, Qashqai dci 130 or ASX 1.8 diesel? 10k annually 3.5k of which is towing 1300 kg caravan? PcP , 3year term (haven't got stuck in 35 years of caravanning so don't think 4x4 is necessary)

SUVs without limited slip diffs and not on all weather M&S tyres often have less traction than a typical hatchback. The ASX 1.8D 2WD is turning in a Real MPG of 49.4mpg, the ASX 1.8D 4WD is doing 43.9mpg, the Qashqai 1.6DCI 130 2WD is averaging 52.8mpg and the Qashqai 1.6DCI 130 4WD 43.2mpg. See: www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/