Which model of Range Rover Evoque should we buy?

We are a retired couple doing only about 6000 miles a year, but we love the look of the Range Rover Evoque. Which one should we choose? It would be a manual by preference with five doors but we don't really need a 4WD. We ask because when we traded in a 2-year-old Volvo XC60 with 12,000 miles, the value was considerably reduced because the dealer said nobody, even the Volvo dealer, wanted a 2WD one.

Everyone loves the look of the Evoque. That's why some people pay £50,000+ for one. Currently, you're pretty much stuck with a 2.2 belt cam Ford/PSA diesel engine, or, if you want performance, a chain cam 2.0-litre turbocharged Ford EcoBoost engine. But JLR is working on its own new range of 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines that might start arriving next year and I wonder if there is any connection with the new Volvo 2.0 diesel engines. Obviously, the highest spec Evoques fetch the most money on the used market. But this is a car the highest spec versions of which cost twice as much as the cheapest. You'll lose less in actual pounds by going for a lower spec car, that you pay less for in the first place.