Is the Fiat diesel engine fitted to the Suzuki Swift reliable?

Pleased to hear the Suzuki Swift 1.3 diesel has a chain driven camshaft. Apart from the DPF issue would you say the Fiat engine built in India is a reliable one? As good as a Mercedes-Benz diesel? I currently drive a SMART ForFour 1.5CDI which has a Mercedes-Benz engine under the bonnet. I've done 70,000 miles and the engine runs as good as the day it rolled off the Dutch production line - probably better, in fact. It's a great car with a great engine. It will break my heart to let her go but the mileage is getting on the high side.

That 3-cylinder chain-cam Mitsubishi 1.5 diesel was a great little engine. Sad that it was killed off. Mercedes-Benz now fits a belt cam Renault 1.5 diesel to its A Class and Citan. As I wrote before, the 1.3 Multijet is economical and good to drive but can be plagued with DPF problems.