Which economical MPV to carry two bicycles?

My 2006 Renault Scenic Dynamique at 50,000 miles is due for a change. Could you suggest a suitable replacement? It needs to be able to carry two touring bikes inside, standing with the front wheels removed. This is easier if the rear seats can be completely taken out as in the Scenic. Hopefully a newer model would be more economical on fuel even though I can achieve 40 mpg on long runs at present. I have considered the following: Scenic (newest model); Peugeot 3008; Ford C-Max; Skoda Yeti. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

Citroen Berlingo Multispace. You can now get it with the 115PS 8v 1.6 diesel engine and 6-speed box. It actually drives, rides, steers and handles better than many cars, better than a Scenic, and more room inside for bikes than anything else.