How to improve seat comfort in my Audi A1 Sportback>

I have an Audi A3 Sportback Sport 1.4 TSI (2012). The model comes with sports suspension and sports seats. I added the lumbar support option hoping to have a firm but comfortable ride.

However, I have found that I am having limited success in setting up the seating to provide the required result. I am unable to drive for more than 1/2 hour without pain or discomfort in my right leg or my neck.

I found an article online explaining ergonomic factors for driving, I am still working through the recommendations and trying to arrive at optimum settings.

I have seen Audi forums online and there appears to be recognised issues with these seats.

The backrest should be slightly reclined to concentrate the weight of your thorax into the seatback rather than into the bas of your spine. This also gets your face further away from the steering wheel airbag.
Tags: comfort owning