Can you recommend an alternative to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?

What car is similar to a 2010 Mercedes-Benz A-Class?

Asked on 4 July 2022 by j

A 2010 Audi A3 or BMW 1 Series.
I shall soon be changing my six-year-old Mercedes-Benz A180 and was wondering if you could suggest a few options. My main criteria are for low CO2 emissions, good fuel economy and excellent comfort, plus...
We have recently retired and are planning to spend around £20,000 on a new or nearly new car. Being conscious of escalating fuel costs we were planning to buy a diesel engine, but are now confused by the...
I would like to buy a premium small family car and had decided on a 118D until I read the letter "Recharge of the light brigade " in the Telegraph. My usage would typically be short school runs, occasional...
Good choice of engines. Some petrol engines now chain cam. Comfortable and well built interior. cheap to run 1.6 TDI. Feels very refined especially on the motorway.
Much better execution of original A-Class concept. Feels far higher quality, especially inside. Easy to park.
A very entertaining car to drive, efficient yet powerful engines, superb infotainment.