What's the best large estate car for under £35,000?

I have a 2016 Skoda Superb hatchback, which I’ve been really pleased with but now what to change it for a large estate car that's up to two years old and priced under £35,000.

I’ve looked at the Superb Estate which would be fine, but wondered what else I should consider?

Asked on 17 January 2022 by Andrew Hughes

The Skoda Superb is one of the best large estate cars on the market right now. However, if you want a more premium experience, you may want to consider the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate, which is more comfortable and better to drive than the Superb: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/mercedes-benz/e-clas.../