What secondhand, ULEZ-compliant cars do you recommend?

I'd like to buy a secondhand, ULEZ-compliant car to drive daily on the motorway. I have £8000 to spend. Which car would you recommend?

Asked on 2 August 2021 by sue Browne

Take a look at this: heycar.co.uk/guides/best-cars-that-are-ulez-exempt

Before you put any money down on a car, make sure you check on the TfL site that it's ULEZ-compliant and — as always with a used car purchase — I'd recommend making sure the car has a full service history. Give it a decent test drive and check out the MOT history (you can do this for free online here: www.gov.uk/check-mot-history), too.