What used, petrol SUVs are worth looking at?

I've been looking at a used Honda CR-V for my next car. I like a large boot and feeling higher up in the vehicle. I've test-driven a petrol one as I do not do any long miles to warrant a diesel. Other than the Ford Kuga, which is slightly small in the back seat area. What other decent, used SUV would you recommend? My budget is up to 12K. Many thanks.

Asked on 16 April 2021 by gary goble

Unfortunately, you'll be looking at SUVs from a period when diesels were very much in vogue, which kind of limits your options. You're right to stick to petrol power, though. The Honda CR-V sounds like a good option. Also look at the Mazda CX-5.
Tags: petrol suvs